850 RMB, click here to make a reservation
The loft on the 3rd floor mezzanine – named after Shanghai's first western-style university, which symbolizes hope and optimism, this compact but airy room with a sloped ceiling is situated on the top floor of the house. A petite living room and bathroom with square tub are on the entrance level, while the standard double futon bed is up the stairs on the loft level, which opens out to your own private rooftop patio.
*Please be advised that the loft level has a floor-to-ceiling height of 1.65m (~5'5'').
- Room size: 17sqm with 7sqm patio
- Standard-double mattress (150cm W x 195cm L)
- Luxury linens & bedding
- Soaking bathtub
- Ba Yan Ka La bath and body products
- Free wireless/broadband Internet
- 32" Flat screen TV with international satellite channels
- CD/DVD Player
- Customizable minibar selection
- In-room air-conditioning/heating unit
- Laptop-size safe with power outlet